Pyle Car Audio AM/FM Radio MP3 & iPod Interface, Vehicle Music Player With 200 Watt Capability!
This headunit from Pyle has an awesome feature -- a pop-out dock that lets you charge and play music from your iPod or iPhone! It's also equipped with an AM/FM radio, USB/SD ports for your digital music, and an 3.5mm aux-in jack on the front to hook up any other digital music player.
The screen displays ID3 tags, relevant track info, and lets you move between songs. Adjust the tone, tuning, and volume with the rotary controls. Outputs 50 watts over 4 channels for 200 watts max.
- Multi-Color LCD Digital Display
- AM/FM 2-Band Radio (USA)
- Semi-Detachable Faceplate
- Front Side IPOD Connector
- Built-In USB/SD Ports (Front)
- ID3 Tag Function
- Tone Control
- Rotary Tuning/Volume Control
- AUX-IN Jack (Front)
- Last-Track Memory
- 10 Songs Skip Up/ 10 Songs Skip Down
- Folder Up/Down Function
- Mute Function
- Dimensions: 7''W x 5.5''D x 1.96''H
- 1 Year
- Brand New
- Model Number